Thursday, July 29, 2010

Busy day today packing up a huge moving truck. Kids, grandkids and granddog are moving in the morning and I was really sad to think about what it will be like with none of them around.  Chewie granddog gave his old grandma lots of smooches, handshakes and "leaning upon" whilst I was there.  He was so tired he tried to sleep but the noise and movement of what was going on around him kept him awake.  He was dog tired. I think he wondered what the heck was happening to his house, furniture and family. Everyone going in all directions, neighbours, other family members etc, carrying and packing.   I must admit I'm glad to be home and going to my bed. I'll sleep well tonight ... then its back up there tomorrow to help a bit more .... last goodbyes for quite a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment