Friday, July 9, 2010

A cute little friends wallpaper for your desktop this morning. It's a large one so it looks good on the bigger screens. Click on the image to see it full size and save it from there.

I sure do miss my friends ...
from back in Australia.  Internet keeps me in touch with them but how nice it would be to have them knock on my door and come for tea or to paint like we used to do on Saturday afternoons.

We would gather with our painting supplies and items we wished to paint on and we'd have lunch ... put on some nice relaxing music... and we'd paint till our hearts content.  Flowers, bears, birds, boxes, cards, all sorts of things.  Santas were always a favourite and of course big wooden trunks, old vintage milk cans, wooden plagues and signs, coat racks, photo album covers... It was always a surprise to see what everyone turned up with and we'd share the books, brushes and paints and even the painting on each other's items.   I'd better stop writing about this or I'll have a tear or two dropping onto my keyboard.................. 

No comments:

Post a Comment