Thursday, August 12, 2010

I have access to a computer just for this evening before we head home to our little country town so I'm dropping by to say hi and to say we have had a great time visiting.   Not looking forward to the long, long trip home in our hot old truck but keeping fingers crossed it will make it.    The fires in the forests we had experienced on the way down have lessened so that is good... looking forward to seeing the grands (kids and dog)...on the way ... *(s).... and I'm sure they will have missed us already.  I'm hoping the little girl next door to our house is still watering my plants whilst I'm absent.  I have missed the little birds and sitting on my deck watching them feed and bathe.  It's been very hot up there.   Oh well.... that's it for me for tonight... bags are nearly packed and we'll be heading out so early.  Hope to get back to my blogging soon ........ 

No comments:

Post a Comment