Friday, September 24, 2010

With my new windows 7 operating system I at least have found one thing I like and that's the desktop wallpaper thingy where you can make your pretty images look so different on the screen.  Wider, tiled, shorter, centered etc...  the XP also did that but in a different way ....  but there is still so much I don't enjoy with windows 7 and could scream at Microsoft for keeping on altering every darn thing we liked, used, learned etc each time they bring out a new version.   Too many bells and whistles on this one for my liking.  I think they cater more for the young ones who want to keep up with texting, downloading movies, etc.  Give me email and a good search engine and a digital imaging program that works like psp or photoshop and that will do me.    Anyway here is a desktop for you to add to your collection.  I'd love to hear if any of you enjoy them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment