Thursday, September 9, 2010

Wow my new computer arrived this morning and so far I'm not liking it one bit.  My Font Navigator isn't compatible with windows 7, neither is our printer, neither is Outlook Express so all my pretty stationery efforts have gone by the wayside as they say.   Can't get my paintshop pro to install, can't get rid of a whole bunch of things I don't like on the screen, can't even preview my moderated mail applications I need to look at as owner of a yahoo group so I don't know how I'm going to figure that one out.   It wouldn't all be so bad if a new computer was what we wanted but when your hard drive crashes and you lose everything you loved and used its a real pain.   oh well..  I shall persevere and hopefully it might look better for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment