Saturday, October 16, 2010


In between riding my bike to the store, and watching some old movies on the telly today ... I finished the new collection at whimsydust.com called "Cup Cuties".

Click on the image to see it full size as it shows on my website. Of course the original ones for sale are so much bigger.  I love these little girls.   So many pretty ways to use them in your creations. 

My favourite is to add them to desktop wallpapers amongst the flowers, frills and fancy things I find to create with.  Hop over to check them out ... they are only $6.99 and already uploaded to my website for buyers to download.

They are also included in the "All the Pretties" bundle on dvd which is a super low price.  It contains everything on my site for sale ...............  $25.99

No comments:

Post a Comment