Friday, October 15, 2010

Last night I watched .. yet again... for the umpteenth time ...  Murder She Said ... starring Margaret Rutherford as Miss Marple.  It wasn't until then that I discovered that her real life husband was indeed the side kick in the film.   Actor Stringer Davis who played the part of the old fellow (very endearing) who helped her solve the crimes.  She is quite the character with her very old fashioned plain jane face and her "lumpy look" .... but a magnificent actress and a magnificent Miss Marple.   I hope old Santa this year brings me a Kindle ... so I can go online and download books to read and have the text the size I want and also purchase books for a minimum amount ....  I would love one of those gadgets. And anything by Agatha Christie (pictured here) .... or Arthur Conan Doyle (creator of Sherlock Holmes) would be first on my list of downloaded books...  *(s)




No comments:

Post a Comment