Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Big upset for the Americans today as the Republicans voice their opinions on the state of the country by voting many more into office.  I think many people are tired of the bad unemployment and housing crisis and the unlimited spending by the Government. We all have to balance our budgets ... yet they don't feel the need to do so.   I keep thinking in ten or twenty years the country will be run by Chinese if they aren't careful.  Their debt to the Chinese will never be paid back... it's too huge ....  On another subject today .. I'm off over to the dentist's office in a couple of hours. I would rather be doing anything else but that.   I absolutely hate it hate it hate it.  I wish I could be grinning like this little dog.... He's so cute....  Maybe he's a happier Republican today .... or maybe it's me on my way home from the dentist after my tooth has been fixed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment