Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas is just around the corner. I think this is the first year of my entire existence that I have not been motivated or have any incentive at all to decorate my house or go shopping.  Of course it would help if I won the lottery to do the shopping with ........  and maybe if the weather lightens up a bit and I can stand outside for longer than 10 minutes I might put up my little reindeer and sleigh which is made entirely from lights....  it looks so pretty on the snow.  But inside our house.. I'm not all that sure that I'll bother this year. 
Oh well.. we'll see what happens in the coming weeks.   I don't really need to decorate when I can look out the window and see lovely trees covered in snow. It looks like I'm already inside of a christmas card.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment