Monday, November 15, 2010

Got a new mobile phone today.  LG something or other .. big numbered long name thingy.  I'm not sure that I like it.  We need a phone for when we go cycling around or just for having on hand when we drive from place to place here in Canada .. everything and everywhere is a long distance apart ....  it's only really going to be for emergencies.  We undid the package and WOW is all I can say.  It's got the lot. Camera, texting, internet access, even radio stations and so many things to download .....I doubt that we'd ever know everything about it.  Now it's going to take us quite a while to even figure this beauty out.  I only hope we're not stuck somewhere in the snow or dying on the side of the road and we still haven't figured out how to use the darn thing.   No wonder all the young ones have them.  It's like Disneyland.......... 

No comments:

Post a Comment