Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm thinking since our weather has gone very cold and bad that I might have to install my Sherlock Holmes Jack the Ripper game on my new computer. It was great fun and I never did get to the finish.  It went on for what seemed like years and so many clues and tasks to perform and puzzles to solve. It will keep me going till summer I think. Now all I have to do is find the disk I saved it to.  I sure do hate it when one's computer decides to give up the ghost and stop working.  I'm completely addicted to anything Sherlock ... and I hope santa brings me a Kindle this year so I can go online and download the 430 or so books that Amazon has with Sherlock in the title.  Maybe old Santa's sleigh might tip over a bit as he flies over our house up here in the woods of northern British Columbia as he comes from the North Pole and a Kindle will fall out for me.... I can only hope .........

No comments:

Post a Comment