Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday and Sunday nights I get to see my favourite English tv shows. Heartbeat and Midsomer Murders are amongst those.  And there isn't anything better than being propped up in bed with a nice cup of tea, perhaps a mystery book ... or just watching favourite shows, snuggled up keeping warm when the snow is coming down outside.
 I'm spoiled.......... my life is simple and I love it.  The only thing missing is my beautiful boy Wilbur snuggled up beside me or a fluffy cat who wants nothing more than to nudge his friend and keep me warm.  I had a nice visit this afternoon with some friends who have a cat and a dog and I got cuddles from them both.  I sure do miss a sweet little face in the morning wanting me to get up and let them out or feed them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment