Thursday, November 18, 2010

Today they are searching desperately for a downed Air Force pilot who "hopefully" ejected from his Stealth fighter plane in Alaska. They have found the wreckage but no pilot.  Whether he is wandering from the crash site (injured or disoriented) or ejected many miles away it won't be an easy task to find him.   I worried about him all last night because its been very very cold for us here in British Columbia and I can only imagine what he'll be experiencing up in Alaska which doesn't seem to be all that far away from us.   He'll most likely be a young man ... I'm surprised and amazed that these pilots can be only twenty years old in some cases but he's well clothed and well prepared for emergencies so I hope they can find him today.  He's in my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment