Monday, November 1, 2010

Tomorrow is a big election day in the United States.  I really hope people get out and vote for the good of the country. It's principles, morals, money, liberty, freedom of speech and everything else that is American is being eroded daily.   Make the effort.... VOTE   I'll be watching the results as they come in ... I have my favourite Governors I hope win ...  but Wow has it been a vicious, back biting, bundle of back stabbing and really awful campaigning.  Meg Whitman has spend a gigantic $160 million of her own money ... I don't think I'd be too happy about that if it was family money going down the political drain.  And Obama has now the nickname of "Campaigner in Chief".    That seems to be all he does ......  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sad news about Michael Douglas having only three months to live. His recent photos were indicative of his failing health.  And then there's Charlie Sheen who has filed for divorce... or rather his wife has.... to the tune of $57,000 a month in child support.  Good heavens.  That's incredible to believe that they can ask .. and get... that amount of money per month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment