Monday, December 27, 2010

Arh! Ha!
The game is afoot .........
Sherlock says to Watson.....
I have three new Sherlock games to play on the computer. I bought them for myself for Christmas so I'll certainly be prepared now for the rest of winter indoors waiting for spring to get sprung.  I love these games.  The video quality is superb... the secrets, the logic, the clues ... the interiors of the homes etc is wonderful.  And of course old Dr. Watson is his silly self.  I don't know how he  became the right hand man of Sherlock... he's frightened of things, a bit scared of blood, always gets a few clues wrong and is continually saying to Sherlock "what do you make of this Holmes".   So funny.
Anyway I am going to burn my copies of the games to dvds today so I don't lose them if we have another computer crash.    Today I'm finishing Sherlock Holmes - Awakened ... (it was a good one) and starting Sherlock and the Mystery of the Mummy.   I might even have a glass of wine whilst I try to solve the clues....

No comments:

Post a Comment