Sunday, December 5, 2010

Old Santa isn't too far away.....  I sure wish I was close to lots of pretty shops so I could see all the gorgeous things. Our little country town is getting smaller and I am missing the "busy-ness" of shopping for Christmas goodies.  I could walk around for hours oohing  and arhhhhiinnng   at all the lovely creations they have on sale.  I hope you all have a wonderful time with your family and friends this holiday season.  And I hope that the New Year will bring some peace to all those countries who insist on making our lives a misery by threatening and carrying out bad things.  Why can't everyone live in peace.  Why can't the guys get over their juvenile problems about whose got the biggest and most powerful weaponry ....  if only the billions of dollars they spend on fighting could be spent instead on helping each other.  We only have one planet and its a beautiful one.  But I sure don't think it will last much longer the way things are going especially in the Middle East. 

No comments:

Post a Comment