Thursday, January 27, 2011


that's good advice ... be like a flower and turn your face to the sun... providing you have some sun.  It's mighty good for you but the sun is hard to find on these middle of winter days.   Poor old New York had heaps of snow today again and airports and transport came to a standstill along with school closures and 7 deaths I think it was from people being hit by snow ploughs.  Good heavens....    We are half way through winter and I guess its really gone quite quickly. I must admit that although I do love the snow I'm looking forward to the sunshine and my little flower beds coming back from a cement like existence over the winter months. I am continually surprised at how any of them survive.  But they do and  I'll have lilacs and daisies and my beloved forget me nots popping up and showing off their lovely colours....   come on spring ...........


No comments:

Post a Comment