Sunday, January 16, 2011

I woke up this morning with my hair all over the place ... and after shovelling even more snow than yesterday and having to push my hair back out of the way all the time ... not to mention covering my face almost completely with a scarf so my nose wouldn't be red ...  (winter weather is so cruel).....   I decided to chop off my hair this afternoon so now its much shorter and easier to manage.  Couldn't wait to get to the hairdresser ... so for my birthday this week I'm looking not so much like an old hermit from the woods ... anymore...  :-)   One thing about having your hair longer it sure does keep you warm.  All these bald men with no hair to cover the tops of their heads sure must notice the heat leaving their bodies and I can only imagine what it must feel like to have a head covered in snow ... yikes !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment