Monday, February 28, 2011



Holey Moley it is cold here today. Minus about 35 with the wind chill . ..  All I can say is roll on Spring. March already tomorrow... the year is going by so quickly. 

I didn't bother to watch the Academy Awards last  night and by all accounts I didn't miss much. They say it was terrible.  I think they need to get back to shorter ceremonies... they get so long and boring... and having some "real" film stars as presenters ....like the old days.....

I don't think there is even one movie star that I'm "over the moon" about...and would be anxious to see. They all are much the same nowadays.  And most of the movies are all the same too.  Obligatory car chases, gun fire etc or silly romantic comedies that are nothing much at all.   I guess that's why I love Turner Classic movie channel were the stars really knew how to act and the movie didn't consist of a thousand or more special affects.  The acting was real ... the storylines were better..... 

Click on the card image if you are saving them...  original size ....

No comments:

Post a Comment