Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I added a little image today listing some of my favourite things.  My list could have gone on forever when I think of treasured friends, chocolate cake, cheesecake, the beautiful little deer which I feed every day, the birds that sing me their sweet songs, keeping company with the characters from the books I read, playing my Sherlock Holmes games on the computer, sitting in my comfy chair watching English vintage dramas on the telly, Mary Engelbreit and her wonderful, colourful artworks, the bear photos from calendars I have on the wall next to the computer, ..... and appreciating all the things we take for granted like fresh air, sunshine and snow, warmth when its super cold outside, food in our bellies, just being safe and quiet and able to reflect on the good things in our lives and not concentrate on the bad stuff.  And receiving your comments when you enjoy something I've posted to my blog....*s

No comments:

Post a Comment