Saturday, March 26, 2011

I watched the Yogi Bear movie last night. It was wonderful.  I've always loved old Yogi and Boo Boo and  the movie was stunning with gorgeous colours, clarity and lots of adventure and fun.  Grand daughter Hannah was with us and we all laughed like crazy.  Yogi and Boo Boo of course were animated but it had real actors in it as well. I often think how clever these people are who create these films. The funny story lines and jokes and  hilarious scenes ...  They are all so beautiful compared to the stuff I saw when I was growing up.  I think the best thing we had at the time .. in the 50's and 60's was probably Sesame Street and I remember the day it turned up on our telly in glorious colour.  I was stunned.   Anyway if you want a good laugh, and some hilarity ... rent Yogi Bear from the store and enjoy it with those you love.   *(s)

No comments:

Post a Comment