Wednesday, March 30, 2011

PLEASE don't forget to go down the right hand side of my blog here and click on the animal rescue site. I know I keep reminding you all of this but it is so important.  It is a free thing to do... and it will provide food and shelter for animals in need.  God bless their little hearts .. I adore them all.  I had a lovely visit today from a very beautiful girl called Goldie who came with her dad for a cup of tea and a chat.  I got smooched and snuggled and of course she wanted those "beggin strips" that all the doggies love.   I think she's my biggest fan....

A wonderful old vintage entertainnent poster.... I love these.  It's amazing what they paid to go see.... I guess with no telly to watch or movie theatres there wasn't a lot to pick from.  I would have liked to have seen this guy and his dogs performing.

No comments:

Post a Comment