Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Brave and kind people in Japan are trying to get to animals left when people had to evacuate. I don't understand at all how they could even go without taking them with them.  I don't know how many but I saw on Fox or CNN news that they were trying to get food to the dogs left behind.  Life is so cruel.  Poor little things they would be better of dead if nobody loves them now or wants them.   I couldn't read the article any further.  My old heart cries out for them to be helped ......  One thing in the world I cannot stand nor tolerate is animals suffering and they sure do in ever increasing numbers.   Please remember to go click on the rescue site... IT COSTS NOTHING ... advertisers pay for food and shelter for so many animals in need.  Please just click and you will give them food.  :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment