Saturday, April 2, 2011


I thought my new Kindle I received yesterday was not working this morning..... Oh dear !!!!    But after some internet research and a press of a reset button it came up fine again and all is good.   I probably overloaded it last night surfing Amazon and downloading heaps of books.  I purchased just two and then began my freebie search.  Thousands of them.  I got lots of historical dramas, mysteries and of course a few Sherlock Holmes stories .... romances and all sorts of fictions.   I love it....  and the best part of all I think is having somone read to me.  You can choose a male or female voice and for some reason I liked the man talking to me better..... so now when I wake in those early morning hours and can't get back to sleep I can turn on my Kindle and have someone read a story to me.   How cool is that .. !!!!   I'm all set now for the summer ... and all I have to do today is put my swing seat thingy up on the deck and bring out the rest of the garden furniture.     Click on the card above if you wish to save it ... and you will see it original size.

No comments:

Post a Comment