Thursday, April 21, 2011

My little deer keep returning.... and I won't be surprised if the big fat girl deer comes in one day with a beautiful little spotted baby tagging along.  That would be magnificent.  In the meantime I'm thinking they'll all be like lawn ornaments soon if the weather keeps improving and they still find it "necessary" to come visit for more corn.  So funny ....

I was sitting on the deck yesterday watching the deer .. when some wild ducks came into the yard to also get the corn.  Geese flew over head .. honking as they went.... the squirrel was in the biggest bird feeder snavelling up the sun flower seeds .... a cat came out from around the corner of the shed next door, birds were chirping their little heads off ...  and lo and behold ... a big ginger rabbit from the kids house close by came hopping across the lawn. His name is Theodore.. He's lovely and big and fat.   What a scenario......  I thought I was at the Zoo.   lol   ...

No comments:

Post a Comment