Monday, April 11, 2011

Surprise, surprise this morning. Woke up to a whole pile of snow. We thought spring had sprung and summer was on its way only to be shocked when we looked out the window to see everything once again covered in nearly a foot of the white stuff.  I love it and I don't think I've ever seen my garden furniture with snow on it.  So much for sitting out there reading with my Kindle..sipping tea... I can't find the table... lol......

 I'll have to wait now till it all melts but golly gosh... its absolutely gorgeous looking at the trees shimmering in the sunshine and the stream and little ponds iced over.  I might have to venture back out and take some photographs.  Just gorgeous.  My little deer have already come by the look of all the footprints around the yard.  They'll be back.  Whenever it snows they turn up.   It's good that we have lots of corn for them because winter it seems isn't quite over yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment