Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Having bad weather has given me an opportunity to really get some things designed and created for my Etsy Shoppe so at least I'm pleased about that. I don't feel guilty then sitting at the computer.  I have a nice little office and a desk which faces a window .. and out of that window I can see next door's children playing in their yard so often it's quite fun listening to them squealing and fighting or getting annoyed or just having fun.  Listening to their conversations is often quite hilarious ... just like this morning when I spoke to our sweet little grand, Connor ... who told me he'd been cutting the dog's hair.  Poor granddog Chewie. He'll be wishing he was living up here in the woods with the old grandma who loves him completely.  Bless him ...

My latest sheet for my shoppe I've included below here for you to see.... great bunch of images to do with as you wish and what an opportunity for anyone who wants to make some money from selling their creations using my designs.    You can click on the image to see it larger...


No comments:

Post a Comment