Thursday, May 5, 2011

I don’t often have sales... but I always think Mothers Day is something very special. My mum passed away many years ago and I was not lucky enough to have children of my own... (except my cherished fur babies over the years)... so I think its time for us girls to get spoiled and to enjoy the lovely things in life ..
There is a gigabyte of pretties ... and the dvd will be sent to you as soon as I receive your order. You will
love the beautiful creations I’ve made for you to use in your own designs ..my favourite is the Divine Desktop Wallpaper Collection which I love making. I can splurge with flowers and sparkles, lace, ribbons etc ... and they are such a gorgeous way to personalise your computer with vintage designs on your screen.
anyway I wanted to wish all the mums out there a very happy mothers day.
I hope you all make some more cherished memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment