Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm beginning to think I should have webbed feet like the ducks. It's not stopped raining for days and still more is expected.  Urgh!   where is our nice sunshine.  My potted plants I think will burst forth madly when the sun does eventually shine down on them.  It's such a short growing season and I'm always amazed at how fast things seem to appear from the once icey and solid ground.    Only good thing as I've mentioned before about bad weather is that its a good excuse to keep on creating ... and my Etsy goodies are also bursting forth like an explosion of pretties.  Such fun it is to fiddle and design.  I love it. 
I've included here a background image from my Etsy Shoppe ... its title is Pink Romance Digital Sheet One... Click on it to see it full size and you may use it however you wish. Commercial use is okay .. as with all the Etsy sheets at my Shoppe.  They are all 300 dpi for wonderful printing out on card stock paper .. this one you could print out and use as a greeting card.

No comments:

Post a Comment