Friday, May 20, 2011

A little dog .. I think it was in Canada somewhere... suddenly dropped from the sky.   It had been carried away by an eagle as food for the young I guess but obviously put up a fight and came back to earth. Poor little one... I never heard anymore about it so I'm not sure if it survived or not.. I think it did ...  I"ll research it more tomorrow and find out for sure.   Gosh those eagles are huge.  We have the exact opposite here.. little tiny hummingbirds which zoom past my shoulder and sound like a giant bumblebee ......... they are so pretty and they don't seem scared.

Don't forget to leave me a comment or drop me a line if you enjoy my blog or would like to get other things like recipes, or more desktop wallpapers or other things I make...  It's always nice to hear from visitors and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment