Saturday, May 7, 2011

This is a super family photograph. I don't know who they are or what year it was taken... but click on it to see it very large.  I can't get over how all the girls almost look like the same person... and really all the kids look so much alike.  Is the tall guy the father ... is the one sitting down  without the braids in her hair the mother ... or are they all just the children.  Perhaps the two girls in front are twins...   Great photograph and how I wish I knew who they were or what their lives were like.  It's part of loving vintage things to dream about what might have been for these people.  I wonder what they would have thought about having their photograph on a strange thing called a blog that anyone in the world could see and how amazing for them to know it was in  the year 2011. 

No comments:

Post a Comment