Saturday, August 13, 2011

Having lovely, lovely lovely visit with grand daughter Hannah. She's getting so tall and is quite beautiful.  Yesterday we made ice cream delights ... in sugar cone bowls, filled them with strawberries, bananas, whipped cream, ice cream, sprinkles, drizzled melted chocolate and mars bar pieces all over and had great fun.  And another nice thing happened the other day when my dear old hubby said to me that we could adopt the doggie Dozer from two doors down and have him as our own.  

He's being spoiled by me .. and I'm so happy that he won't have to be out in the cold winters ever again. I sure do love him.  He's about 9 or 10 so whatever years he has left they will be comfortable and happy with me looking after him and keeping him company.  We'll be keeping each other company.  Nothing in the whole world is worse than loneliness.....   and I have a "sleeping" design assistant now who seems to want to make himself comfortable on the soft rug on the floor in our little office next to me at the computer.  He's sticking to me like super glue.... lol.....

No comments:

Post a Comment