Friday, September 2, 2011

A cute young lady from my Etsy shoppe.  Click on the image to see it full size.
This morning there seems to be a whole lot of changes everywhere I visit. Even blogspot has a different uploading area ... then there was Yahoo mail.. they have a new look. I sure wish they would leave things alone because inevitably it causes problems..like the passwords at yahoo mail weren't working and they had tons of complaints and problems. 

Our summer seems to have forgotten to appear this year and already its getting chilly and so much cooler.  My flowers didn't last long ..and I only had a couple of days to sit out on my deck.  Yikes !  .. the beautiful little deer will be returning soon I guess when the first snowfall happens.  I miss them when they don't appear ... it will be interesting to see if they still feel familiar with the place after they smell my new "old doggie" Dozer around.  He'll be locked up good and safe inside whilst I feed them so he shouldn't be a problem. 

I hope you all have a great day wherever you are in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment