Monday, September 26, 2011

Well a shock today....  snow... already.  It's way to early.  Even the bears aren't prepared for snow.  It was very frosty when we woke up then later this morning down came the pretty white stuff... (which I love completely).  I had to put on my coat and go for a walk in it of course.....  but its only the end of September. I can remember a few years back when we didn't get snow until the 21st December and everyone was wondering if we weren't going to have a white christmas.  It's way too early for it ...
I think I'm the only one in town who loves the snow...  but hey! ... it's a treat for an Aussie to see it and especially at Christmas time when we are so used to having hot days and sweltering heatwaves.

I guess tomorrow now I'll have to put away my patio furniture... it looks weird covered in snow....    :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment