Friday, October 21, 2011

This is such a pretty garden scene.  This morning I asked my new group members .. from "Art-a-la-Carte" to send in images of flowers. I need some flowers.....lol.  

This morning when I opened the door to let the dog out... we found about 6 inches of snow.  It's so pretty but it all seems a bit early.   I think today we'll have to cover up our conifer trees out front because the deer won't be far away now that the snow has arrived and they seem to think the trees are good snacking material.   Anyway if you like graphics ...  join the new Yahoo group.  It's only graphics ... pretty things in your mailbox on a regular basis.  You can find the link on my blog somewhere down the right hand side... the yahoo page shows my three groups and you are most welcome to join all or any ... 

Click on the image to see it full size. It's quite lovely... and big.

No comments:

Post a Comment