Sunday, November 20, 2011

Photoshop....  wow no wonder people use it so much. It has some stunning plug in/filters to use for all sorts of great stuff.  I guess my winter here in the snow and cold of northern British Columbia will be at least busy this year whilst I learn how to use the program and get all the stuff I need to be creative.  Paintshop pro is great too and it is my favourite graphics program but I have wanted to know all about photoshop for years now and the time has come for me to be experimental and brave ... lol..... and venture forth into the unknown.    Who knows what things I'll come up with when I get the hang of it.   At least I'll have something to do during the long winter months which seem to go on for about three quarters of the year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment