Monday, November 7, 2011

Time to buy the winter tyres. Our little white Jeep is covered in snow ... the roads are snowy, its hard to walk on the frozen snow .. so I'll be buying some of those wire things you put on your boots to stop you slipping and sliding when you walk. I love them. They certainly do work amazingly and with all this walking I'm doing with the old Dozer dog I'm sure to be timid on my feet.  It's really dangerous sometimes ... especially if he sees a cat and wants to chase it.  He might be getting old like me but he's still got a lot of "oomph" when it comes to going after those little furry things that go meow ...    I hope you all are keeping warm up here in the northern hemisphere.  Downunder of course they are coming into summer.  How very different it is to spend December in the snow instead of the heat. I don't miss those very stuffy and awkward heated days when cooking turkey or something else in the oven is the last thing you want to be doing.  Some bathing beauties for you ...  from the 1920's....

No comments:

Post a Comment