Monday, November 14, 2011



You can click on the images to see them full size and save from there....
lots of cold up here in the woods of British Columbia.  I took old Dozer for a walk this morning and was really really glad to get back inside.  All of my face was aching, my hands were cold, my nose was nearly frozen ... and it was excrutiatingly slippery trying to walk on the ice.  I gently plodded my way around trying to step on the pebbles or ruts of ice that were there from tyre tracks....  but baby steps made the walk very long and exhausting.  I think we'll be keeping inside a bit more if the cold continues. Perhaps I'm turning into a wimp ...  :-)  It never used to affect me like it has this past year and this November.  Maybe its the old age creeping up that is also making me scared of falling over....



No comments:

Post a Comment