Monday, December 5, 2011

I finished a new digital collage sheet of pretty pink cupcakes today.  I love cupcakes... what a special and pretty way to have something on hand for people to come and enjoy with a spot of hot tea in a vintage cup.  I love those cupcake trees I've seen ... decorating plates of wire really where you start at the bottom and have but one cupcake at the top ... they look wonderful.  I think Martha Stewart had some for sale and I've also seen them in cake stores now as well.  I also took some photos today of my very gorgeous old Dozer dog.... He sure is being spoiled.  I just adore him and I am so glad I could give him a nice warm home inside ....  out of the bitter cold of Canadian winters ... he sure does tell me he wants to come in .... 

No comments:

Post a Comment