Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I've gone all catty lately.... :-) 
I love making these cute little furry things into something vintage and pretty.  I wish I had some little grand babies so I could frame the kitties and put them up on their nursery walls.   Wow ... its's oh! so cold here this morning... minus 45 ... the deer came and are standing holding up their feet because they obviously are freezing out there ...  little whiskers and eyelashes have icicles on them.  As did my Dozer dog yesterday when he ventured out there for about 3 minutes.  They have plenty to eat however... after a trip to the supermarket to get all the produce they were tossing into the bins.  We came home with lots of watermelon, oranges, carrots, lettuce, potatoes, beets, apples etc.  After a two or more hour cut up session where we had to take off the rubber bands, or plastic bags etc. it all got chopped up and put out on the ice for the deer and birds.   They are well and truly into it this morning but I did have to try and loosen it all up with the shovel.  It's all like cement. Hard as rocks but I watched as they pried away a piece of watermelon and obviously it melts in their mouth like popsicles.  I sure hope our temperatures rise a bit soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment