Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Click on the card if you want to save it .. it will come up larger...
Well January already has come and gone... wow !  they sure turn over pretty quickly. 
Today was lovely and sunny and I spent an hour in my garden chair perched on the snow watching the dog barking at the deer, the squirrels and the birds ... and of course next door's cat.  It's quite a menagerie out there.  Doctor said I need more sunshine .. (vitamin D) so I did my best today whilst the sun was shining to get some of it.  He also said most of the northern hemisphere was suffering from a lack of vitamin D.  I think he said everyone north of Minnesota  ...  so I guess I should say roll on spring and summer and then I can sit on my deck with old Dozer dog having our lunch and watching the grass grow... being retired is oh! so nice.....

No comments:

Post a Comment