Wednesday, February 8, 2012


I hate it when the power suddenly goes off. My computer went black .. lost the things I was doing.... urgh!!! I'd nearly finished the gift cards (picture above) for my Etsy Shoppe ... when boom ... gone ...  They are very pretty so check them out from my store if you would like them. Reasonable priced and quite gorgeous .. even if I do say so myself..  lol.....
♥*¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸*´¨(♥
(¸.•´ (¸.•´♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Then I noticed the television was gone.  Shut down and I dread having to deal with getting the satellite signal and screen up and going again.  They make the tv settings so difficult you need to be a tv nerd to even find the right options.  Thank goodness my darling hubby is returning tonight.  I'm completely lost without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment