Monday, March 12, 2012

Four years today since my beautiful, beloved Wilbur dog passed away. I can't believe its already been that long.  The last I saw of him alive was in the back seat when he tried to stand up .. he was lying down sick and dying yet he wanted so bad to be up and to be able to look at me.  With all his strength he managed to stand, and we stopped the vehicle and I got in the back with him and he died in my arms.  My little Aussie mate had a wonderful time in the snow here in Canada even though he was frightened of it all in the beginning. He came with me on the Qantas plane to Hawaii from Tasmania and then on Air Canada to Vancouver.  Sleep peacefully my sweet little guy .....  I miss you every single day of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this heart-felt post. I can so relate to this ... there is nothing like our furry family members ... nothing. In fact, they can be every so much truer and sweeter than anyone I know.

    Happiness and Peace to all.

    ReplyDelete