Saturday, April 14, 2012


A pretty tag for you today. It comes from one of my whimsydust affair Etsy Shoppe collections....
It's much bigger in real life .. so click on the image to see it larger and then you can save and print it out for use on your gifts .... 

Yesterday I purchased an absolutely gorgeous screen saver of the Titanic sailing along in the ocean.  It's like I'm in a helicopter flying around and over the ship.  I think its wonderful... so pretty and lovely and of course this time 100 years ago they would have been on board not knowing that the ship would be sinking in a few hours time. 

It's 11 a.m. as I type this ... and the ship strikes the iceberg early tomorrow morning ... they will have gone to bed tonight ... and 1500 passengers will have perished in the next 16 hours.   So terribly sad ....

No comments:

Post a Comment