Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I sure do love flowers so my blog background is covered with forget me nots .. I have a little patch of those in my garden ... if you are a regular to my blog you'll know I love changing the backgrounds ...  Nothing nicer than flowers and birds.  I've been sitting outside today in the warmer weather watching the birds come to the feeder, and of course the squirrels seem to wander in and also a male duck that is wild but seems to be in love with me.  :-)  He sees me or hears me and he comes quacking over to get some food whilst his wife is somewhere in the field sitting on their eggs.  Every single day I get pleasure from my wildlife friends  ... and of course old Dozer dog who does a lot of snoozing these days especially when his tummy is full.

No comments:

Post a Comment