Sunday, June 10, 2012

Watching Nascar racing and the Canadian grand prix filled in the weekend for me. I was astounded to see the guys in the pit crew change all four tyres and refuel the car in 3.7 seconds.  Amazing....   I mowed the lawn last evening at about 8 pm. and woke today to find a whole bunch of 3 inch if not more high dandelions taking over and it looks like I never mowed at all.   Urgh!   That's one thing about the warmer weather... mowing the lawn never seems to stop being a priority. I think I'd rather shovel snow....

A card for you today to add to your stash... It's always nice to add these to an email if you have a friend who  isn't well.... Click on it to see it larger...

Don't forget you can leave comments here at my blog... and I love hearing from you all....

No comments:

Post a Comment