Friday, July 27, 2012

Another week has come and gone... they go flying by so quickly ... I think as you get older they do that.   :-)   One week to go before I take my drivers test.  It's very difficult having to drive on the other side of the road after doing it differently for nearly 40 years of my life.  I'll get some practice in today when we head north to the nearest town to get some stuff we can't get in our little logging town.  Mist and fog and overcast weather though but I don't care about that. It's nice to be cooler from the heated weeks we've been having.  Coolness is wonderful.  

A little card for you to snag today if you are keeping the things you find on my blog ... Please though.. don't go posting them anywhere else. I've seen a lot of my things lately on Polyfor or someplace like that.  They are for personal use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment