Monday, July 2, 2012

I've been moaning about the rain we are having up here in the woods of northern British Columbia but hey! ... at least we're not having forest fires like what's happening across the USA. I can't watch the news anymore... I can't listen to the tragedies and sadness.   There always seems to be fires and floods at the same time in different states.  I guess the rotten weather we are having is a good time for me to be creative and design some more things for my Etsy shoppe but lately I've just wanted to hang about and read my Kindle which I love completely.  It's so great.

A desktop wallpaper for you if you are collecting them.. click on the image to see it larger and save it from there. It looks very pretty on my big computer screen.  :-)


I love creating these cute little bears and I really should do some more.  Dressing them is fun also ... they all seem to take on a character of their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment