Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I am taking my driving test tomorrow so I won't get much sleep tonight.  Hating it, hating it... :-)   but I sure will be happy if I finally can drive here in Canada after driving in Australia for some 36 years. It all seems silly that its not an automatic swap over ...  I think I must have read the road rules book about twenty times... but its sure not easy when everything is reversed.  Driving on the other side of the road is strange and difficult... after my old brain has been programmed to do it another way for all those years.  If I don't pass then its back to the bicycle.... 

1 comment:

  1. You will do fine. I will be thinking of you today and hope to hear the test went well and you are behind the wheel of the car. Good Luck my dear friend!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete