Saturday, August 11, 2012




I've enjoyed some of the Olympics this time but don't think its all as good as it used to be. I'm not impressed by the very, very skimpy outfits the girls wear playing Volleyball or the runners .... and was surprised when they said one country's rules told them their outfits weren't short enough.... wow... if they got any smaller we'd see what they had for breakfast (as we say back home in Oz.)  !!!!!
I don't like the gymnastic girls tossing around the ball or basically doing ballet whilst they twirl a stick around with a ribbon attached to it.  My favourites were the cyclists, and the diving.   I'm glad its over .... hopefully we'll get back to having some of our normal programs on again now and the host country can tally up the gigantic cost of these games.

No comments:

Post a Comment